Friday, January 23, 2009

Tampa was Awesome!

Last week I attended a National Senior and Youth Photography Conference in Tampa (well, actually St. Petersberg) Yes, Hubie and the kids went with me and while I basked in the wonderful world of incredible photographers they made their way through Busch Gardens and Sea World. I did get to Busch Gardens for 1/2 a day Sunday - and I can't tell you how much we laughed on the Wild Rapids ride. Hubie and Caroline had to empty water out of their shoes upon exiting the ride. Of course I made SURE I had something to cover my head before we went on. Anyway back to the conference. The stage was amazing, it was HUGE! There were over 300 photographers who attended to discuss the latest trends and where senior photography is going! Here's the view out of our window looking towards the Bay.

This is the stage, it was HUGE!!

And last but not least these Metalic Prints! This phone picture is terrible, but these babies are GORGEOUS! Your image is printed on metal!! How cool is that!

No comments: