Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentines Day BIG Special

Last night Caroline and I were discussing her Valentines Day cards for this year when it dawned on me that it's in like 3 weeks - yikes! Well, I don't know about you, but I can't go through another year of sappy Valentines! I'm crazy about this Day! It's the LOVE day and I personally think it should be done up BIG!! Therefore I'm having a BIG Special! I think EVERYONE should have gorgeous cards so I'm offering offering 30 minute sessions at the studio for $50 and you get 25 Stunning cards with envelopes!! It's this Friday or Saturday ONLY!! Three designs are on the image below - I'm in love with the "Heart Breaker" for a boy... I'm wondering if Jake will go for it - he may not have a choice!

Call or email ASAP these slots will go fast!

No comments: