Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Male High School Models Wanted!!!

Ok... so as you know I'm working on the Southern Elegance 2010 Prom Shoot and the response for models has been AMAZING.... however I have all girls!!! So..... here's the challenge and reward for male models!


If you submit a name to me for a male model and that guy is chosen (and models) then you will receive a free Facebook Profile Image!!! You, me, the camera and bam! Here's the dirty.... email me his name (he must be on Facebook) - hot, friend, boyfriend, cool, popular, tough, sportsman, and did I mention HOT?? I MUST know you referred him BEFORE he is confirmed as a model, because once he is confirmed you can't slip in on the backside. Just so you know... they will be working with HOT girls in GORGEOUS 2010 prom gowns so they'll LOVE it!

I must have this information by January 1st 2010! Nothing like a time frame! lol!

No comments: