Thursday, December 03, 2009

So.... What's this Holubek Model thing all about you ask!

Ok...can I just say it's FUN! OH.... you want details! Well, for starters you get a FREE modeling session. This is NOT your senior pictures - you'll come back for that FREE session in June! This Modeling Session is more of a High Fashion shoot where the photographer (me, me, me) is in charge (oh yea, I like that part!).

  • Clothes, locations, sets, lighting, posing, hair and make-up will be planned for maximum impact.
  • I'm soooooo excited to be sending my models to Salon Beverly in Greenville for professional styled hair and make-up before their shoot!
  • Facebook images - oh yeah baby -we're going to show you off!
  • and.... several surprises! Ha ha, I can't tell you everything!
What does a model do? Straight to the point.... they refer other seniors for their senior pictures. And how do they do that.... well that's the easy part. For starters Models receive an unlimited supply of referral cards with their pictures plastered all over it. Second we'll facebook it up! That's right! Everyone uses facebook these days and trust me.... your friends will be asking who took those awesome shots of you! Finally email - yea, yea, yea - not you - me! Models supply me with emails for their top friends and those friend receive a special offer! Models earn points towards their Senior Pictures which we'll shoot in June (MORE FUN)! 20 points and you get a FREE laptop! Yes, Yes, Yes - you can start college with a brand new laptop!!!

Come on.... ask me questions! What do you think? Post it here or email me!

In the mean time here's a shot of a 2010 model in a gorgeous downtown Greenville alley!

"The pictures were amazing and I had so much fun with Karen" .... Alexis Hinton 2010 Holubek Senior Model



No comments: